Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its for you Mom...!!!


It’s a universal truth that the most precious gift a human being or any creature in this world can get is “mother”, and the irony is that, for a mother the most loving and cherished gift is her child. I am writing these words for you, but I wonder, if they would be a little valuable in front of you. Yes I am making a move to write about you.

I define her as my soul, yes, she is My Mother…and I call her “MOM”.

Why does a child always feel secure in its mother’s arms, the answer can be given by any son or daughter. You are my soul, somebody who understands me better than anybody else.

Elegance on face , white color with blushes on cheeks , black eyes full of innocence and spark, heart which is full of love , arms which are always wide open to adore anyone, hands which are always prepared to beatify, voice which always gives a sensation in ears and make us feel the candied elements of nature. Are these words competent? No! they can never be.

Mom, you are recognized by your elegance, dignity and your values. Your style is rare. Its not a competition. Saree with a Bindi on forehead that matches your Saree color. Your walk shows your achievements and your purse tells that you have earned nothing but respect. That’s your style statement. Can I ever match yours? Though I copy you a lot.

You are a perfect woman. Like every girl has certain questions in her mind which are stormy. I also have those. Can I be like you? Am I a good daughter? Will I prove to be a good professional? Will I prove to be a perfect wife? Will I be a perfect mother like you? Will I be a good homemaker? Can I be a good daughter-in-law? Will I be able to fulfill all the responsibilities of a woman? I know I will have my mother-in-law in my life , who will be like you only , but will I be able to make the place of a daughter in her life?………

All these questions make me scared sometimes and I don’t get any path on which I can move and get solutions. Then suddenly you come, look at my face, stare into my eyes, give a smile and say…….. ”YES ! You will!”…and I get all my answers and I get my calm back.

Mom, you are my best friend. I just wish that I can be like you. All these words are straight from my heart and I feel you can understand their depth.

Love you Mom!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My god!! shiva, dat z such a gr8 n precious words for mom yar...tc dear n ur mom too.

    ReplyDelete