Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Depth of My Eyes...!"








Behold ! Look into my eyes,
Something to comprehend;
I look up to You,
And the riddle originates;
Either You make a gaze,
Or they again close themselves.

There is a sky in my eyes,
Stars pretend to be silent expressions;
Behold ! They have a lot to speak,
Words are not just what You understand,
Each one is itself an accomplished emotion.

Brown color of my eyes throws a spark,
And you get a thrill;
Is that the lightening in the empyrean !
Or the fear of solitude.

Drops fall from my eyes,
You call it the ocean of emotions;
But it is serene !
Is that because of the Faith I have in You!

Sometimes they tell You about my thoughts,
Sometimes they tell ,how happy I am,
Sometimes they show You a halo,
Sometimes they show You my tears of being away from You,
Sometimes they tell you about my waiting moments.

You felt my eyes are beautiful,
You understand my thoughts,
You draw out the fear in them,
You make them cry,
You make them shine,
You understand the depth of my eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Shobhit....its all your motivation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar its a very nice move....
    but atleast do write something about ur friends too

    ReplyDelete